Architecture

Architecture is not a business, not a career, but a crusade and a consecration to a joy that justifies the existence of the earth
– Henry Cameron

I am staying in pune. Few months back, i booked a 2 BHK flat in a good housing society. but now the sales person says that the prior plan of builder has been changed due to some EC issue.He assure me that everything is OK it was just due to EC.But i am worried as there are many cases like CAMPA-COLA.Should i cancel the booking or verify some document?which type of document i must check?

Environmental clearance is necessary for a project area more than 20,000 sq. mt construction. It is given by MOEF. It is central approval agency. it is a environment audit agency and it assess environmental impact due to building construction and afterwards. before investing in any project area more than 20,000 sq.mt. it is necessary to check on http://environmentclearance.nic.in/ for EC.

Front Desk Architects
www.frontdesk.co.in
Email: architect@frontdesk.co.in , Tel: +91 0141 2743536

The discipline of designing and constructing a building, facility, environment, or ambience which is beautiful, durable, and has utility is called architecture, and its professionals are known as architects. Architecture is to an architect what a garden is to a gardener. A garden wherein the plants cannot thrive is not a success, and similarly, an architecture wherein people cannot live happily or which people cannot enjoy utilizing is simply a failure.

Architecture is as old as human civilization and has been evolving constantly from the civilizations of: Harppa and Mohenjo-daro; the archeological world heritage in Pakistan, through the development of the great Egyptian pyramids of Giza, to the emergence of the recent tallest building of the world; the Burj Khalifa of Dubai. Architecture may be of residential, religious or cultural value and reflects the life style of different communities in different geographical areas and times in history. It was perhaps taken against the prevalent etiquettes to cite, credit, or mention the names of the architects in the presence of the great rulers. The names of the architects of many great architectures like the Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, which stand out prominently on the surface of the Earth even today, are shrouded in a thick fog of anonymity.

http://famous101.com/famous-architects-and-their-works

'The essential thing of both room and square is the quality of enclosed space'.
Camillo Sitte