Application for Internship in the field of Architecture

Respected Sir,

I am final year B. Arch. student from Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (MANIT). As a part of the curriculum, the students have to do their training under professional architects for 16 weeks (one semester from January to April). The objective is to gain practical knowledge in the field of architecture and gain quality learning which would enhance my career in future.
Regarding the above context, this is to bring to your kind attention that I am highly interested in working with you and your design firm as an undergraduate trainee and desire to serve your organization during this period. I am sincere, hard working and have been a top performer in academics in my school as well as college.
My Resume is attached along with this message for your kind reference. I am looking forward for your favourable response. I also have my portfolio to mail if you require.
I humbly request to consider my candidature and request to give an opportunity to me.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Avisha Verma
(B. Arch. Final Year Student)
MANIT. Bhopal
Contact No. : +919755014707
[attachment=93]

Attached Files
.pdf AVISHA VERMA RESUME.pdf Size: 105.81 KB  Downloads: 10

ya avisha you can come to our office for training. U just give your portfolio of the architectural work done during 4- years