Letter regarding Job as Junior Architect

Respected Sir,

I am writing to express my interest in the Junior Architect position with your company. I am also very excited about the possibility of working for a reputable and growing company like yours where I will have the opportunity to work on architectural design and planning in a professional setting.

With my degree in Architecture, I am confident that I have those specific qualities that you are looking for in a candidate.

My enclosed CV and portfolio clearly shows my knowledge of structural design, material resolution and building economics, as well as my ability to utilise Auto CAD, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and other graphics communication programs.

I am a dynamic and ambitious young architect who possesses the design and development flair needed to plan, coordinate and be involved in all phases of an architectural project. On top of all of this I have superb communication skills.

I appreciate your consideration of my application and look forward to further discussing this opportunity with you in person. Please feel free to contact me anytime to arrange an interview.

Yours sincerely,

Purva Rana

(9950112855)

Attached Files
.pdf CV PURVA RANA.pdf Size: 234.76 KB  Downloads: 17