Application seeking Academic Internship for 6 months

I am a fourth year architecture student of School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal, which is under ‘Ministry of Human Resource and Development –India’ flagship.
As a part of the curriculum, we are expected to undergo minimum 21 weeks of internship, commencing from January 2017. I would like to be a part of your reputed firm. I am very open minded, eager to learn and highly motivated. I very much hope that you will take me into consideration for an intern position, as I would love to learn and gain an insight into the workflow in an architecture studio before I have to practice architecture outside the classroom.
I am not sure whether my idea of working at your office makes you smile or leaves you in shock but what I am convinced of is that you can help me perceive better paths. I feel that your practice can teach me to guide my thoughts when perplexed between right or wrong. I feel that with you I would learn a yet another aspect to architecture as you help me gradually perfect my underdone state of mind to something more acknowledging.
My intern period would last for a period of 6 months from january 2017 to June 2017.
I would be highly obliged if you can consider my application for internship

Sincerely,

Isha Rathore

B.Arch. (IV year)
School of Planning and Architecture,
Bhopal – 462030, Madhya Pradesh (India).

isharathore2121@gmail.com

Enclosures:  CV.pdf

Attached Files
.pdf CV.pdf Size: 593.2 KB  Downloads: 22