Application for Student Internship ( Jan-Jun'17)

I, Arpit Jain, am a fourth year Undergraduate Architecture student at the School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi, India. I wish to express my  interest in working for Front Desk Architects as a Student Intern for a 6-month internship (January 2017-June 2017) as a part of my education curriculum.
This internship would be an opportunity to learn and contribute in a creative and innovative institutional environment, and thereby gain invaluable practical knowledge which can guide my design processes and work ethics.
I have knowledge of building materials and systems, sustainability techniques and construction. I have experience with a broad range of design and management software including AutoCAD, Sketchup, Revit, 3ds Max and Adobe Suite.
After three years of studying design and construction, I believe I would bring several areas of competence to the firm. A part of my Academic work portfolio is enclosed and link to the full portfolio is mentioned underneath  for your review and consideration .

With Kind Regards,

Arpit Jain
School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
arpitjain2112@gmail.com
Portfolio: https://issuu.com/arpitjain2112/docs/por...arpit_jain

Attached Files
.pdf Part_PORTFOLIO+ARPIT+JAIN.pdf Size: 1.49 MB  Downloads: 16