Application for Architecture Internship.
Star 

Respected HR Department,

I am writing to you to express my desire and interest in undertaking a six month internship program in your prestigious firm.

I am a  4th year student from School of  Planning and Architecture (SPA), Bhopal,  pursing my Bachelor Degree (B.Arch).  I am obligated  to undergo a six month internship  in  8th semester, starting from  January,  2017. to first week of July, 2017.
I am interested in working with a professional  team in a project to enhance my architectural skills. I am comfortable and sufficiently skilled in modeling and presentation based software. Concept sketching , photography and model making are also my interests.
I wish to work under your guidance for these six months and be part of the intriguing  work that is being done by your firm.  I am confident about contributing significantly  to  any role that is assigned to me.

Given any work,  I shall carry it out  with maximum sophistication and responsibility.  
I enclose my Portfolio and CV for your review.  I am also available for an online interaction.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking  with you in near future.

With Sincerely,

JANISH KUMAR
Student (IV year Arch)
School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal.
www.spabhopal.ac.in

email:- janishk.spab@gmail.com
alt id. janish1511kumar@gmail.com

Attached Files
.pdf CV.pdf Size: 227.65 KB  Downloads: 24