Unconditional love - Parents love

Only unconditional Love in this world that is pure, clean and unilateral is that of Parents love. Some beautiful lines that are testimony to parents love are:
*घर की इस बार फिर से*
*मुकम्मल तलाशी लूँगा*
*आखिर ग़म छुपा कर मेरे*
*माँ बाप कहाँ रखते थे.......
meaning that once again I will search my house judiciously to find out where my parents used to keep sorrows hiding. This clearly reflects that within their hidden sorrows lies the doors of happiness of kids. They bury their sorrows deep within and make sure child doesn't get iota of inkling of it.
Parents can stretch any length to see to it that child 's demands are met with and that too without asking any favour in return. They make supreme sacrifices in life to align with the life of their kids. If the demand by a kid is beyond parents reach to accomplish, the frustration level of parents is inconsolable.
The biggest irony of life is that we give undue importance to our kids who in future may or may not give to our cause and we leave our parents in lurch who laid their entire life unconditionally for our happiness.
The life cycle keeps rolling with many examples of parents leading a painful, pathetic life despite their children staging high status in society. We need to keep reminders specially with context of Indian society that one can repay all the debts but can't subdue even a fraction of what parents have done for them in life. We must ensure that parents be handled with care because our childhood has seen many such incidences which has crossed the level of tolerance of our parents but they still ignored it. We must build attribute to increase our level of tolerance to that level if not more, to ignore troubles erupted due to their old age disabilities, with utter patience. As our childhood passed its version without any problems hats off to parents sacrifices, we must ensure smooth sailing of their old age with equanimity. Old age replicates childhood and as a child needs all special care so is the aged people needs pure compassion. All other relations have a substitute but parents can't be replicated.
The most beautiful thing in the world is to see your parents smiling and ensure that you become reason to the smile.