Destiny - Balance of luck and efforts

Whenever I go deep down the dharma, mysteries of life unfold intrigue in my mind. The more answer I get for my questions, more new question stand tall in front of me unanswered. Undeterred I continue on the path of inquisitiveness, again more surprises awaits subconsciously in my life.

We come across people living by the roadside purely by virtue of their birth. Had they been born to the parents of repute, life for them could garner ease & comforts. We don't see any specific reason behind their being there except that they were born to a specific roadside family. These conditions are purely by the very physical birth .

The object being their in the situation without any choice. Similarly, domestic dog with higher breed stay in some royal family with care and comfort. Why that a road side dog mete out poor treatment from people while a royal breed gets welcome home of high family. A royal dog leads far superior life than a person born near the road side. This is where virtues of life do exist. The very contribution of person to get the life of choice is purely incidental and had no bearing over person's own efforts.

The ordinance of life doesn't stop here. It unearths many more incidents that happen by your choice or without choice.

The life 's mystery can still open pandora box of surprises with person taking birth in a royal family and be still devoid of enjoying royalty. A person born to the poorest of parents can eschew poverty and can lead life royale. You can born poor but you can die rich. Your efforts and sheer luck when combined can reverse fortunes.

If God is willing, tables can always turn to your favour. Your efforts are also part of God 's grace and your achievements alone don't make your life but hand of God does. With all your acts, you can just embrace levels of success but if you are defined to touch heights, no one can stop. This being mysteries of life unfold one can never read and ordain.