Junior architect position

Dear Sir/Ma'am

It is my pleasure to write to you and would like to express my interest to apply for the job of a junior architect in your Firm. I have done my B.Architecture from Chitkara School of Planning and Architecture in Chandigarh region, Punjab, INDIA. 

My aim is to gain maximum knowledge and learn to pursue new heights in the field of architecture. Moreover, I want to learn about the modern architectural style, the work process of one of the major cities in the world, to understand the demands of the user, the construction system, the design process and last, the teamwork.

I would like to work on Residential, Commercial and sustainability projects.

Passionate about work and time is no limit and I will give my 100% effort without any doubt to achieve the best practical knowledge and prove myself as an asset.
My motive is to gain an opportunity to contribute as an architect in a team environment that is challenging, innovative and driven towards scaling new heights in the field of architecture and design.

Architecture for me is not just a career but an art of bringing people’s dream in reality.

I would be obliged to work with your firm gaining experience under your expertise and would appreciate your consideration of my application. I look forward to hearing from you.

mob- +91- 8872808100
e-mail- avdamansingh@gmail.com

issu link: https://issuu.com/avdamanwaraich2/docs/architectural_portfolio_

Please find attached documents, resume and portfolio, 

Kind Regards

Avdaman Singh
+91 8870808100