Application for internship

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is Khushboo Kesari and I am a Fourth year Priyadarshini Institute of architecture and design studies (PIADS), Nagpur student in the field of bachelor in architecture. In the eighth and ninth semester, we are required to do an internship under a recognized architect’s firm which is older than 5 years, for 32 weeks (maximum). The purpose is to develop our professional identity and learn from being in the field with clients and supervisors.

I am interested in your firm because I have studied your work and philosophies, it will be a great opportunity for me to work under your guidance and learn from you. Hence, I am writing to see if you have positions for students looking for an internship placement. If so, I would appreciate having an interview with you on the phone or in-person at your convenience.
Our Faculty Ar. Rashmi Dande will be in touch once you have appointed me as an intern under your firm.  She will provide you with more details at that time.

Attached is a copy of my CV and My work portfolio for your reference. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,

Khushboo Kesari
7th semester
B.Arch. 2019-2020
Email- khushbookesari24@gmail.com
Cell- +91  8329263071
         +91  9527708947

Attached Files
.pdf Portfolio-compressed.pdf Size: 996 KB  Downloads: 7