Application for internship

With this letter, I wish to express my strong interest in working with your firm as an Intern Architect for the time period of 18 weeks from the month of January 2020. After seven semesters in architecture, I believe I would bring several areas of competence to your firm.

With my avid interest and advanced education in architecture, along with my skills in team collaboration and project support, I am confident that I would significantly benefit your organization and acquire highly valuable experience in this capacity.

Through the projects detailed in my resume I am experienced with building materials and systems, sustainability techniques and construction administration on complex projects. I have extensive experience with a broad range of design and management software including AutoCAD, Sketchup, Revit, and Adobe Suite.

Please find my attached resume, which provides full details of my qualification. I am available for an interview at your convenience at +91 9660220384 or ar.shubhamkhurana@outlook.com for any following up purposes.

My resume detailing my professional background is enclosed for your review and consideration

Attached Files
.pdf cv2.pdf Size: 2.63 MB  Downloads: 14