architecture internship application

Respected Sir / Mam,

Subject: Letter for applying the internship at your firm, scheduled from December 1st to june 1st.
                                Sir/Mam,
                                I am currently graduating architecture at ANDHRA UNIVERSITY ,VIZAG and will receive my degree in 2021. I am very interested to work in your firm. Please consider looking forward into my profile.I have gained the necessary experience to make an ideal candidate for the Intern position. I have done my coursework in Urban,Residential, Commercial, Institutional, Landscaping, Open spaces and more. I possess decent  Architectural, technical and computer skills in the field. I’m excited to get a chance in working under you, as an Intern. I plan to being committed to the work full fledged and learn as much as possible during my Internship. My resume and portfolio underlining my credentials are attached together with this application letter for your reference.

Thank you, for your time and consideration in reviewing my materials. I look forward to hearing the  good news from you.

yours faithfully,
                                                        MAHATI SUSARLA