APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP

Respected Sir / Mam,

Subject: Letter for applying the internship at your firm, scheduled from December 1st  to may 31st
 Sir/Mam,
     I am currently graduating in architecture at ANDHRA UNIVERSITY ,VIZAG and will receive my degree in 2021. I am very interested in working in your firm. Please consider looking forward into my profile.
                                       I have gained the necessary experience to make an ideal candidate for the Intern position. I have done my coursework in Urban,Residential, Commercial, Institutional, Landscaping, Open spaces and more. I possess decent  Architectural, technical and computer skills in the field. I’m excited to get a chance in working under you, as an Intern. I plan to being committed to the work full fledged and learn as much as possible during my Internship. My resume , portfolio underlining my credentials are attached together with this application letter for your reference.
Thank you, for your time and consideration in reviewing my materials. I look forward to hearing the  good news from you.