INTERNSHIP FROM JAN- JUNE 2021

Respected Sir,

With this letter, I wish to express my strong interest in working with your firm as an intern. I am a fourth year student in Aayojan school of architecture, Jaipur. The school is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota (Raj) and is approved by the Council of Architecture (COA), India. I have practical training during VIII semester, for a period of six months, starting from January 2021 to June 2021.

While working on studio projects, I realized that design is so much more than just form making, how it's about the people, their houses, the interiors as well as landscapes.
I would love the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in your firm due to its reputation and growth in the past years, expertise in project design and a creative and learning work environment, where I will have the opportunity to learn, expand my skill set and gain exposure in the field of architecture as well as I assure you of my pure dedication towards work.

My portfolio along with CV and training letter are enclosed for your review and consideration. I would be highly obliged if your good self would consider me for an internship at your esteemed firm.

Looking forward to your positive response.
Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

GAVRAL BHANSALI