Application for Junior Architect

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am writing to apply for the position of Architect at your organization. Though I am an entry level applicant, I am an ambitious, hard working and challenge orientated individual who is eager to fulfill a lifelong desire to become a qualified architect. Having just recently completed my B.Arch, I am now actively looking for a suitable and reputable firm to enroll with. With this in mind I have opted to apply at your firm because of it’s design philosophy, strong links to industry and innovative approach to the process, something that I seek to learn under your guidance.

From my experience as an Intern Architect, to describe some of my daily responsibilities, I: 
- Designed and generated construction drawings and illustrations
- Prepared and maintained various Architectural documents
- Proactively participated in team meetings and contributed to idea generation
- Conducted market research for the project requirements

In addition to the above, I would describe myself as a confident, enthusiastic and sociable individual who is able to communicate easily with people on all levels and possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
I look forward to the opportunity of discussing my application with you further and how I can contribute to the ongoing success of your firm. 
Please find attached my portfolio for your reference.
Thanking you for your time and anticipated response.

Yours sincerely,
Shweta Vaishnav

Attached Files
.pdf Portfolio Shweta Vaishnav.pdf Size: 4.32 MB  Downloads: 29