Job application for Architect

Respected Sir/mam,
I am very excited to express my interest in the position of architect at your firm. I have completed my B.arch from Nagpur, Maharashtra in the year 2020. I have a keen interest in architectural designing and an eye for detail. After looking at your firm’s page and website, I was amazed by the variety and innovative ideas of projects you deal with. It would really be a great opportunity to work with a firm like yours.
I am proficient with various 2D and 3D softwares like Autocad ,Sketchup ,Photoshop, Lumion and Vray. I have previous experience of working in firms in Mumbai , Pune as an architectural intern and currently in Nagpur as a junior architect from Dec 2020, which have added to my skills in Architectural designing and detailing , vendor and client meetings and hands on experience on site. I am also good at content writing and I have also worked as an Architectural Journalist for Rethinking the future (architectural website).My good communication skills and efficient adaptability to learn and work on new things  helps me work better with great team spirit.
Please go through my portfolio and CV attached here and please let me know if you require any additional information. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Looking forward to find if I match any position. Awaiting your feedback and good words. 
Thankyou! 
Sincerely,
Sakshi Agrawal 
Contact nos.  : 8087734941 , 8329328049

Attached Files
.pdf Portfolio__SAKSHI_S _AGRAWAL.pdf Size: 4.63 MB  Downloads: 2