Probing for Internship

Dear Sir / Madam,

As soon as I was selected among the top two students for the NASA competition for rural study (inter-house) where I represented my own intervention, I knew that I wanted to learn more about the vernacular style and about sustainable architecture also while conducting documentation on the Tomb of Ustad Shahgird, Sirhind Punjab I realized how fascinated I am with our heritage and culture.," How urbanism has affected our daily life keeps me motivated to work on designs that make a difference to our environment ". 
Please accept this letter as an expression of interest as an intern for six months starting my journey with you in January. I am currently a fourth-year student pursuing my Bachelors of Architecture at the University Institute of Architecture, Chandigarh University. While I am only a fourth-year architecture student I have achieved success in my studio courses this far and I am confident in my work abilities, I have been credited with being resourceful, hardworking, and adaptive as a result of my communication skills. 
Please take a moment to review my attached resume and credentials, I would greatly appreciate getting in touch with you regarding this opportunity.
Thank you for your time and consideration 
Sincerely,
Vallari Sharma

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...?usp=gmail