Application for the post of Architect

Respected sir/ma'am,

With due respect I would like to express my interest for the post of Junior Architect with your esteemed organization. I am sure that my competence will be utilized for professional services.

I am very excited about the possibility of working at a firm/company like yours where I have the opportunity to work on architectural design and planning in a professional setting . With my bachelor's degree in Architecture and my hands-on experience in the field, I am confident that I have those specific qualities that you are looking for in a candidate. 

In addition to my academic qualification, I also have my experience working as an intern at S.D Sharma and associates, Chandigarh. Through this experience, I have developed a comprehensive understanding of planning, designing and execution of a project.

I possess a high degree of attention to details  and I am very organized and a quick learner who constantly strives to succeed and excel. I have good communication skills and enjoy interacting with others. I have the ability to work as a member of a team .

My skills include Cad programmed, Sketchup  Adobe creative suite , Revit and BIm modeling. 

As a naturally enthusiastic and hardworking person I would make a positive addition to your team. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this application with you further and look forward to hearing from you.

I hope that my application will get a favorable consideration in your hands. 

Hereby, I attach my resume and portfolio

Portfolio Link :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vn8v-Sa...sp=sharing

Shubham Sachdeva 

Attached Files
.pdf cv.pdf Size: 179.25 KB  Downloads: 0