Application for the post of Architect/Urban Designer

“ Cultures and Climates differ all over the world, but people are the same. They’ll gather in public if you give them a good place to do it. ” – Jan Gehl

This will go down to be one of the most provoking thoughts that has caused a sense of perturbation and drives me to understand the magnitude and value of public spaces in the art of city making.

Living in a developing country like India, where erecting a new concrete/brick structure is still considered a major step towards development, it becomes necessary to feel empathized for such spaces, diminishing slowly, that people need the most to live, socialize and celebrate. I don’t intend to be known for individual greatness. In fact, I wish to be an architect and urban designer, whose ideologies and designs can be more meaningful and adaptable, imprinting a large number of public spaces for mankind to relate to.

I have got this deep admiration and motivation in me to learn and explore more in the field of Architecture and Urban Design, gain the experience and hence, contribute benignantly to the urban and rural zones for the betterment of its people.

My Journey in the field started a while back with my graduation in Sathyabama University. Having worked for a couple of years after that in cities like Ahmedabad and Chennai, I decided to take up my post graduation in Urban Design at School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi.

The learnings from SPA Delhi under wonderful scholars has given me a direction with improvised intent to thrive for the betterment of cities, their societies and its people. Across the passage, I got to grasp various ranges of sensitivity along with awareness about the real scenarios that can balance the neutral contexts in the design of various spaces.

Hence, I would like to learn and make my commitment towards the firm to reap the fruitful rewards by gaining knowledge and contributing cohesively, leaving a great mark on the present and the future. I am aware of the studio's prestigious reputation and I would love to be a member of this family if given an opportunity. I assure you to be at my best if given a chance.

Attached Files
.pdf CV.pdf Size: 1.11 MB  Downloads: 4
.pdf Urban Design Portfolio_5 M.pdf Size: 4.5 MB  Downloads: 4