Architecture Internship for 6 months

Dear Hiring Manager,
My name is Priya Bharti and I’m excited to share my resume for your reference. I have been pursuing Bachelors in Architecture from Amity University Jaipur and specializing in software as well as conceptual fields.
I am looking forward to an internship opportunity in an organization of repute like yours for a period of 6 months. I have gone through the projects undertaken by you and would like to add some value to any area that you feel is appropriate for me as per my profile.
I will bring value to your organization through my well developed skills and academic experiences. I have a strong understanding of project support and record updating while proficient in preparing project reports.
As my attached cv and portfolios, I offer the time-management qualifications and eagerness to learn. I would appreciate a formal interview to discuss the possibility of joining your team. Please feel free to contact me for additional background details. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
Kindly find my cv and portfolio attached with this email. It would be my utmost pleasure to be able to work with you and contribute to your firm. Hoping for your kind consideration.

Thank You

Sincerely,
Priya Bharti
(Bachelors in Architecture)
+91 9685655288
1999.priya.bharti@gmail.com

Portfolio link:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZJgo3x-...sp=sharing 

Attached Files
.pdf CV.pdf Size: 296.77 KB  Downloads: 0