Architecture Internship Portfolio

Dear Sir/madam,

I am pleased to be applying for the intern architect position from 10th july as i am certain that my qualification and qualities make me perfect fit for the role. What is more, i believe that it would be the opportunity of a lifetime for me to learn new things, further develop my expertise, and grow both personally and professionally.

First of all. i am Satyajeet Kulkarni a 5th year architecture student at Marathwada Mitra Mandal College Of Environment And Design, Pune. During my studies i have worked on multiple individual and group projects and these assignments allowed me to become a great team player. Moreover, at the university i also participated in multiple architectural competitions and workshops.

Finally, i am a native Marathi speaker with a good proficiency in English. Offering the ability to use all software programs necessary for the role including Autocad, Revit, Lumion, Photoshop, Sketchup and also i have good hands on hand drafting and other practical works. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet you in person or virtually to discuss the internship in more detail. Thank you for your time and consideration and i look forward to speaking with you in the near future.

Sincerely,
Satyajeet Sudhir Kulkarni 

Issue Link: https://issuu.com/archhustle/docs/internship_portfolio