Application_Architect

This application thread expresses my strong interest in gaining experience with your team, as an architect. My resume & undergraduate portfolio detailing my academic and professional background is enclosed for your review and consideration. It can also be found at https://issuu.com/ankuragarwal1800/docs/...ur_agarwal. I am currently based in Jaipur & willing to start immediately.

For the past year, I have been working with the Town Planning Department, Government of Rajasthan where I worked on numerous projects related to the urban planning of the Walled City of Jaipur and Building Byelaws for the state of Rajasthan. The works done there are soon to be published in the form of books and brochures which are available with me; including the work done with international experts from Paris associated with UNESCO, New Delhi who visited Jaipur in April 2022.

Architectural approach for me focuses on the importance of ‘Spirituality in Architecture’, wherein the design concepts are carried out by connecting the energy of a space, the human body and the soul. This focus on ‘Spirituality’ lets me explore a vast array of fields and understand the essence of architecture to its very roots, as every space created is based on the client’s projected experience and the profound connection they dream to develop with it while providing the aesthetics, technological & environmental-friendly innovativeness within the chosen context.

With the same enthusiasm and energy I have put in my architectural education, I look forward to gaining practical knowledge and hands-on experience with varied projects at your firm. This unique focus, the warm-hearted understanding and the detail I put into my work has been appreciated and recommended by my mentors, the management at my previous jobs and the clients I have worked with. I believe I can provide consistent service to your team with timely deliveries for the work assigned to me.

Keeping this in mind, I believe there is always more to learn and I hope to put my heart and soul into everything that I do. I hope and wish you and your family safe health during these difficult times.

Thank You.

Sincerely,
Ankur Agarwal
Architect
Jaipur, Rajasthan
+91-8447422234
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ankur-agarwal-5b76909a/

Attached Files
.pdf Ankur Agarwal_GOR.pdf Size: 503.74 KB  Downloads: 0
.pdf CV & Recommendations_2022_Ankur Agarwal.pdf Size: 180.31 KB  Downloads: 1
.pdf Portfolio_Ankur Agarwal.pdf Size: 3.8 MB  Downloads: 1