Junior Architect Post

Greetings

I'm Aditya, and I completed my studies at SPA BHOPAL(B.ARCH) [size=1]studies in Bachelor in Architecture (B.ARCH) at the School of Planning and Architecture in Bhopal, am highly interested in a job opportunity at your esteemed organization. studies in Bachelor in Architecture (B.ARCH) at the School of Planning and Architecture in Bhopal, am highly interested in a job opportunity at your esteemed organization.
[/size]

I've been following your renowned firm for quite some time now, and your projects have had a significant impact on me, and I am certain that via this job, I will be able to build the required skill set to pursue this career in the future.

I would like to be given the opportunity to be a junior architect at your practice and be a part of the creative and exciting work that your company is doing. I guarantee you that if given the opportunity, I will perform to the best of my ability in producing a creative output. I have 1-year of experience in the architecture field during my internship.
Please find my CV and portfolio attached for your review. I hope you find my work to be appropriate for your needs.

Awaiting a healthy response from your side.

Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely,
Aditya Vijay
+91-9462484103
School of Planning & Architecture, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India

Portfolio Google Drive  link  (For High resolution)   https://drive.google.com/file/d/10_n5FZ2uwYYRiHb_cjzSxdloyOURB4sH/view?usp=sharing

Attached Files
.pdf CV_Aditya vijay.pdf Size: 481.48 KB  Downloads: 3
.pdf PORTFOLIO 2.pdf Size: 4.49 MB  Downloads: 1