Application for Junior Architect

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
I am writing to express my interest in the entry-level Architect position available at your esteemed architectural firm ASM Design Studio. As a recent graduate in architecture with a keen interest in creating functional and aesthetically pleasing designs, I believe that my skills and enthusiasm make me an ideal candidate for the role.

My academic background has provided me with a solid foundation in architectural design principles and I am well-versed in a variety of software programs used in the industry, including AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and Photoshop. Additionally, I have completed my internship at a leading landscaping firm, where I was able to gain valuable hands-on experience and work on a variety of projects.

I am confident that my creativity, technical skills, and attention to detail will make me a valuable asset to your team. As a fresher, I am eager to learn and grow as an architect.  I am excited about the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals and contribute my skills to projects that will have a positive impact on society.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further and how I can contribute to your firm. My CV and Portfolio (A digital version of which is available at https://issuu.com/geetika26/docs/architectural_portfolio_geetika_tank ) along with the Internship report are attached here for your quick reference.
I would be delighted to furnish any other details required by the office.

Attached Files
.pdf Geetika Tank_CV.pdf Size: 249.33 KB  Downloads: 3